Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Are you worthy?

So lately there has been a common theme surrounding me.  It goes a little something like this: Watch who you keep around you, because not everybody is worthy of being a part of your success". I've heard it in church, acting workshops, and even in general conversation amongst strangers.  It's led me to really evaluate who I have around me.  I must say that my crew is amazing.  They are all super talented in their own right, and their support towards me is never ending.  I feel like we are all in this together.  If one succeeds we all succeed. Let's face it, it's very hard to find people who are serious, reliable, talented, and have no egos. I feel like I have been very blessed to have my crew in my life. In a career where family doesn't really understand why you chose it, friends think you're crazy for pursuing something that's not "secure", it's great to have a group of like-minded people who continually push you towards greatness. Now, I admit I've tried to place people in my crew who didn't deserve it. They eventually disqualified themselves so I didn't have to say a word.  This right here is not a hobby for me. There's no plan A.5, B or C. I know that I'm destined for great things, and everyone around me is destined for great things. So we're just gonna be great together and bring real talent, hard work, and professionalism back to this business.  As always, Loving Jesus, life, and every opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment